The need to design more complex industrial machinery on shorter timelines
means that companies ask engineers to do more with far less.
Chad Jackson, CEO of Lifecycle Insights, describes the digital approach to industrial machinery design and explains strategies leveraging Simulation, Data Science and High-Performance Computing. He shows how companies creating equipment that increases cycle speed and improves yields in this technical report.
The E-Book covers the following topics:
- THE DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE OF INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
- ADDRESSING STRUCTURAL STRESS AND STIFFNESS
- ARCHITECTING AND VALIDATING SYSTEMS DESIGN
- SELECTING THE RIGHT ACTUATION COMPONENTS
- MITIGATING VIBRATION AND EXCITATION
- PLANNING AND VALIDATING CONTROLS DESIGN
- STREAMLINING COMMISSIONING
- MONITORING THROUGH FIELD DATA
- RECAP AND CONCLUSIONS